It’s actually the name of a website. We visit it often. Here it is. Before you progress any further into this post, please click on the “here” link so you can get an idea of where I’m coming from.
AJ desperately wants to get something to submit to this website. I told him that if he came up with something I would make it. My mistake. Here, is his idea.
- First, you take 2 slices of chocolate chip banana bread
- then, you smear one side with marshmallow cream and the other side with Nutella
- Then, you sandwich these together with banana slices in the middle.
- After which, you dunk the whole thing in yellow cake mix batter.
- Next, deep fry the sandwich, taking care to keep it together.
- When it cools, dip the whole thing in melted milk chocolate,
- and roll it in toasted almonds and coconut.
- serve with whip cream and a cherry on top.