Today I was reminded of how precious my family is. How do I love them? Let me count the ways…
1. Henry kicking Violet in the face while suspended in the front pack during one of many potty trips while out shopping today as poor Violet tried to pee and avoid his churning feet at the same time.
2. Watching Violet pick out a piece of candy after a successful potty venture.
3. Hearing Henry slurp on a piece of dried mango that I was holding for him.
4. Seeing the elation on Violet’s face when we stopped by AJ’s work today.
5. Henry’s impossibly long eyelashes.
6. The way he smiles in his sleep when I say his name.
7. Violet’s bedtime routine complete with a ton of goodnight kisses.
8. The countless nicknames I have for my children.
10. Watching the three of them together.
AJ just told me that one of his favorite questions in the world is, “Are you asleep?”