Five Things You’re Probably Not Doing With Five Things You Probably Have
Fifth thing: Hydrogen peroxide. This can be used for just about any cleaning/deodorizing thing you can think of. Here are just a few ideas.
- rinse your toothbrush to keep it clean and kill germs.
- add some to the wash to boost whitening.
- add 1/4 cup to a sink full of cold water before rinsing veggies to keep them fresh longer.
- use as a mouthwash to whiten and clean.
- kill mold by spraying or wiping directly.
yay, it rained. i was beginning to miss the rain.