In today’s edition of
Just ‘Cause You Used Spell Check, Don’t Mean it’s Right
All New! Trail Mix for Lawyers.
Five Things You’re Probably Not Doing With Five Things You Probably Have
Second thing: Table Salt. I know you have this; no excuses.
Here’s five things you can do:
- dump a teaspoon or so on the bottom of that pot while you’re scrubbing it to add scouring power.
- pour one cup into your waste disposal and start the water and the motor to freshen and remove deposits.
- Amazing stain remover (like on those pit-stains). 2 tablespoons salt to 1 cup hot water.
- body scrub: salt alone or mixed with an essential oil and olive oil to scrub your body in the tub.
- apparently it absorbs oil. pour some into that oily pan before washing, wait a few minutes and then scrape into the waste.
So, you know how when you begin entering your search terms into google, it shows you a drop down box with possible options? I was having trouble remembering some of the things you can use salt for, so I began to google household things you can do with salt. By the time I had typed in household things, here’s what the drop down box showed.
household things that get you high
household things to smoke
household things you can smoke
household things to smoke out of
household things to get high
household things that can get you high
household things that you can get high off of
household things that you can smoke to get high