Say it with me people, Yikes.
The following is a list of injuries they have incurred in the past few years that I know of/remember. This list of course does not include the things they have blown up/wrecked/sunk/etc.
- broken main wrist bone
- blown off top of finger with a roman candle
- black eyes
- badly cut one finger and nearly lost another with a saw
- broken collarbones
- broken nose (i think)
- debris in eyes
- head injuries involving the emergency room
- stitches for cuts
- multiple injuries of varying degrees requiring emergency care from multiple motorcycle accidents.
- some minor injuries from car accidents.
- slamming a head into a dumpster via a longboard and no helmet.
- (this doesn’t really count, but:) shot someone in the leg.
- broken foot.
- multiple fight wounds from multiple fights.
- back problems after getting sat on by a fat man in a fight.
here’s the worst part: the vast majority of those accidents involved the two oldest boys. Translation: my parents are going to need a frequent flyer discount at the emergency room–it’s only just begun.